A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faisal Saeed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faisal Saeed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saeed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Saeed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Hospital
- Provena Saint Joseph Hospital
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faisal Saeed MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Faisal Saeed practice?
- Dr. Faisal Saeed has 1 office location.
Dr. Faisal Saeed practices Internal Medicine near Elgin, IL.
See Elgin Internists.