A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faisal Sami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faisal Sami is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faisal Sami, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sami graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Sami has 52 hospital affiliations:
- Rochelle Community Hospital
- Carondelet St Mary's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faisal Abdus Sami MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Faisal A. Sami practice?
- Dr. Faisal Sami has 4 office locations.
Dr. Faisal Sami practices Diagnostic Radiology near Woodside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Woodstock, IL and McHenry, IL.
See Woodside Radiologists.