A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faisal Shareefuddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faisal Shareefuddin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faisal Shareefuddin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shareefuddin graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shareefuddin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faisal Mohammed Shareefuddin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Faisal M. Shareefuddin practice?
- Dr. Faisal Shareefuddin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Faisal Shareefuddin practices Family Medicine near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, MI.
See Pontiac Primary Care Doctors.