Dr. Faisal Siddiqui Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Faisal Siddiqui?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 6th, 2017

This Doctor is my hero. He gave me so much hope at a critical time of my life when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. He studied my case carefully to make sure to use the best approach to eradicate the cancer in me. He communicated so well with me explaining every details , answering all of my questions at any time of the day !!! Indeed he gave me his cell phone so I could reach him. That eased my mind and I was able embrace the surgery ( double mastectomy ) with confidence since I was in the best hands. He also like to surrounds himself by the best team because he likes to work with competent people so that he could provide to his patients an outstanding experience ( impeccable surgery + fast recovery = Doctor Siddiqui. I m originally from France, and I felt great with him because his bedside manners are truly unique , he treats with patients with so much respect and empathy , he is also so patient. In a word he is not a cold money making machine kind of Doctor , his job is his passion. He won't quit on a patient and will do everything he can to bring them a entire satisfaction. Last but not least he has some humor and that in a critical situation like mine helped a lot because it took away the weight of the drama of my shoulders. He always gave me hope that I would feel better and I will be eternally thankful to him for that .. I know it is a long review but I can honestly write a book about that perfect Doctor that I would recommend to anybody in need of a good surgeon!!!!

January 2nd, 2017

Amazing, Kind Doctor

Dr. Siddiqui is a rare doctor. He is honestly so caring, empathetic, and most importantly available for you in your time of need. I've unfortunately had to see many doctors and wish they were all like Dr. Siddiqui. I'm grateful he was my doctor during the darkest time in my life. I couldn't have gotten through it without him.

February 23rd, 2016

Fabulous Doctor and Person

I have been in contact with a lot of doctors in my lifetime, and I have never come across a doctor as compassionate and kind as Dr. Siddiqui. He makes you feel like you are the only patient in the world. After being diagnosed with Stage I breast cancer, he spent 2 1/2 hours with me, my husband and my mom, explaining everything and answering my questions. He made a terrible situation into a positive situation, and I felt totally at ease going into lumpectomy surgery. I had complete trust in him, and would highly recommend him to anyone with a breast issue. I cannot say enough about him. He is a gifted doctor and an incredible person. He has renewed my faith in doctors.

November 17th, 2015

A true genuine doctor

October 20th, 2015

Dr. Siddiqui is one of the kindest people I have ever met. He's obviously brilliant, but warm, approachable and not at all condescending to patients.

May 6th, 2015

Extraordinary Doctor, Surgeon, Person

I would trust Dr. Siddiqui with my life. Not only is he an expert in his field but he's compassionate and patient. His diagnosis and recommendations were always thorough and clear. When I was diagnosed with DCIS I made the decision to have a nipple saving double mastectomy. The surgery was remarkable and my recovery the same. I think I went into the surgery with a positive attitude because of my trust in Dr. Siddiqui. I hope I never need to have another procedure, but if I do, it'll be him. I would recommend Dr. Siddique to anyone.

April 30th, 2015

This guy is a rock star. He found my wife's cancer even though all signs pointed to her having nothing. Extremely good with great follow up.

January 18th, 2015

Great bedside manner. Excellent care. Would highly recommend

July 19th, 2014

Takes Responsibility Very Seriously, Retains Warm Humanity

Serious, thoughtful and well-regarded in the medical community, AND remains approachable and refreshingly human. After referral and before scheduling surgery with him, used my contacts to determine that Dr. F. Siddiqui CARES DEEPLY, KNOWS HIS STUFF, and has GREAT OUTCOMES. Highly recommended, without reservation.

July 11th, 2014

Dr.SIDDIQUI THE BEST.....

I can not say enough of how comfortable and confident I felt in his care. He explained everything clearly and was always willing to listen to any questions that I had.I would recommend him highly..

January 9th, 2014

Great doctor!

I felt very comfortable with Dr. Siddiqui. He took his time, has great bedside manners and I was comfortable trusting him. Surgery went very well and stiches healed beautifully !

September 30th, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Siddiqui. He was my surgeon for breast cancer. His manner was always professional and easy to relate to. He made sure I understood everything that was happening. The surgery was complication free and my recovery was swift and painless.