Dr. Faisal Siddiqui MD Patient Reviews

• 29 reviews

no change

January 2nd, 2017
Amazing, Kind Doctor
Dr. Siddiqui is a rare doctor. He is honestly so caring, empathetic, and most importantly available for you in your time of need. I've unfortunately had to see many doctors and wish they were all like Dr. Siddiqui. I'm grateful he was my doctor during the darkest time in my life. I couldn't have gotten through it without him.

February 23rd, 2016
Fabulous Doctor and Person
I have been in contact with a lot of doctors in my lifetime, and I have never come across a doctor as compassionate and kind as Dr. Siddiqui. He makes you feel like you are the only patient in the world. After being diagnosed with Stage I breast cancer, he spent 2 1/2 hours with me, my husband and my mom, explaining everything and answering my questions. He made a terrible situation into a positive situation, and I felt totally at ease going into lumpectomy surgery. I had complete trust in him, and would highly recommend him to anyone with a breast issue. I cannot say enough about him. He is a gifted doctor and an incredible person. He has renewed my faith in doctors.

October 20th, 2015
Dr. Siddiqui is one of the kindest people I have ever met. He's obviously brilliant, but warm, approachable and not at all condescending to patients.

May 6th, 2015
Extraordinary Doctor, Surgeon, Person
I would trust Dr. Siddiqui with my life. Not only is he an expert in his field but he's compassionate and patient. His diagnosis and recommendations were always thorough and clear. When I was diagnosed with DCIS I made the decision to have a nipple saving double mastectomy. The surgery was remarkable and my recovery the same. I think I went into the surgery with a positive attitude because of my trust in Dr. Siddiqui. I hope I never need to have another procedure, but if I do, it'll be him. I would recommend Dr. Siddique to anyone.

April 30th, 2015
This guy is a rock star. He found my wife's cancer even though all signs pointed to her having nothing. Extremely good with great follow up.

January 17th, 2015
Great bedside manner. Excellent care. Would highly recommend

July 19th, 2014
Takes Responsibility Very Seriously, Retains Warm Humanity
Serious, thoughtful and well-regarded in the medical community, AND remains approachable and refreshingly human. After referral and before scheduling surgery with him, used my contacts to determine that Dr. F. Siddiqui CARES DEEPLY, KNOWS HIS STUFF, and has GREAT OUTCOMES. Highly recommended, without reservation.

July 11th, 2014
Dr.SIDDIQUI THE BEST.....
I can not say enough of how comfortable and confident I felt in his care. He explained everything clearly and was always willing to listen to any questions that I had.I would recommend him highly..

January 9th, 2014
Great doctor!
I felt very comfortable with Dr. Siddiqui. He took his time, has great bedside manners and I was comfortable trusting him. Surgery went very well and stiches healed beautifully!

September 30th, 2013
I highly recommend Dr. Siddiqui. He was my surgeon for breast cancer. His manner was always professional and easy to relate to. He made sure I understood everything that was happening. The surgery was complication free and my recovery was swift and painless.

September 6th, 2013
Dr. Siddiqui made me feel comfortable and at ease after performing a malignant skin cancer. He also made my son who had a procedure feel at ease. He was very nervouse but Dr. Siddiqui let him watch everything he was doing and spoke to him the way a child would understand. He explained the procedures every step of the way and never rushed through any questions that we had for him. He truly is a Doctor I would highly recommend to anyone.

September 4th, 2013
A special surgeon
I found a truly compassionate and concerned surgeon who understands the vulnerability of women when it comes to breast cancer. After receiving an abnormal breast ultrasound at another facility which had recommended a needle biopsy I went to see Dr. Siddiqui . Dr. Siddiqui repeated the sonogram and sent me for another sonogram to be sure . After looking at my films and examining me it was determined that the breast tissue was normal and that a biopsy was not necessary at this time. I am grateful for the way in which he took the time to to evaluate what could have been an unnecessary procedure. His office staff was also very helpful during this stressful situation. It is unusual to find a doctor who takes the time to evaluate before making a hasty diagnosis.