A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faisal Wahid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faisal Wahid, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wahid
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wahid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faisal Wahid, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wahid graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wahid has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faisal Wahid MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Faisal Wahid practice?
- Dr. Faisal Wahid has 1 office location.
Dr. Faisal Wahid practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Cardiologists.