A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faisal Wahid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faisal Wahid, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faisal Wahid, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wahid graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wahid has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faisal Wahid MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Faisal Wahid practice?
- Dr. Faisal Wahid has 2 office locations.
Dr. Faisal Wahid practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Mckinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX.
See Mckinney Cardiologists.