Dr. Faisal Wahid Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Faisal Wahid?

June 21st, 2016

The office is such a beautiful, nice building. The staff was very friendly and helpful in answering my questions. I appreciated the time and attention to detail Dr. Wahid provided during my visit. I would recommend Dr. Wahid to everyone!

May 24th, 2016

Dr Fasil Wahi provides Compassionate,Quality Health Care

The most impressive trait of Dr. Wahid is he listens. He then creates a plan working with his patients to get your issue under control. Dr Wahid ones ...

July 23rd, 2015

Two thumbs up!!

I went to see Dr. Wahid because I was nervous as heart problems run in my family. He and his staff treated me with utmost respect and care. I will recommend him to all of my family and friends. I am completely satisfied with the care I received at The Texas institute of Cardiology.

June 23rd, 2015

Son of a 73 yr old patient

Had a 2:15pm appointment today. Given the standard paperwork and asked to fill it out. Still waiting in outside lobby as of this message. It is 2:55pm and was informed by rude receptionist that there is still a patient ahead of us that has not been seen. There appt is a 2pm appointment.

August 12th, 2014

The best ever. very thorough. complete confidence in Dr. Wahid. Went through stent placement and was totally at ease

September 5th, 2013

Excellent patient doctor relationship. Very nice and friendly staff. I highly recommend Dr. Wahid.

April 2nd, 2012

JOHN LARGE

Dr Wahid has saved my life more one time. He is knowledgeable in his field. He helped stop smoking. I would not any body touch me except him for my heart.

June 24th, 2011

Saved my life

I received Dr Wahid's care by the "luck of the draw" when I was transported to Centennial Hospital in Frisco by ambulance during a heart attack. I credit Dr Wahid with saving my life, installing two stints and providing shock therapy to rid me of fibrillation.Something he also did that was very impressive to my whole family was the care he took in explainging my situation to my family members at the hospital.

March 18th, 2010

Awesome Doctor!

Dr. Wahid is an outstanding doctor. I have been a patient of his for a number of years and I cannot imagine my heart's health in the hands of another physician. I feel entirely confident that I am in the best of care with him as my doctor. He truly cares about each and every one of his patients and goes above and beyond the limits to make sure that he gives us all his best. He stays on that cutting edge of what medicines and procedures work best for each individual yet he is never too busy for questions or concerns. His staff consists of a well educated and caring team who work together to his patients' benefit. I believe that God and modern medicine work together to perform miracles. Dr. Wahid confirms my belief.

November 25th, 2009

Lifesaver

Dr. Wahid is very knowledgable and professional. I had 99% blockages in six coronary arteries and had no symptons. His diagnosis and treatment led to my life being saved. I avoided a heart attack and had a sextouple by-pass. I cannot speak more highly of him then what I have already stated. Thank God for Doctor Wahid.

March 15th, 2017