A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faisal Wasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faisal Wasi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasi graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Wasi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Muskogee Regional Medical Center
- Haskell County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faisal Wasi MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Faisal Wasi practice?
- Dr. Faisal Wasi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Faisal Wasi practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Stigler, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Muskogee, OK.
See Stigler Internists and Stigler Infectious Disease Doctors.