A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faissal Zahrawi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faissal Zahrawi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faissal Zahrawi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Zahrawi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Zahrawi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faissal Zahrawi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Faissal Zahrawi practice?
- Dr. Faissal Zahrawi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Faissal Zahrawi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Willoughby, OH and Houma, LA.
See Kissimmee Surgeons.