A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faissal Zahrawi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faissal Zahrawi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zahrawi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zahrawi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faissal Zahrawi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zahrawi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Zahrawi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faissal Zahrawi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Faissal Zahrawi practice?
- Dr. Faissal Zahrawi has 1 office location.
- Dr. Faissal Zahrawi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Celebration, FL.