A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faith Abbott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faith Abbott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abbott
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbott graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Abbott has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faith Abbott DO is a female Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Faith Abbott practice?
- Dr. Faith Abbott has 1 office location.
Dr. Faith Abbott practices Neurology near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Neurologists.