A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faith Abbott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faith Abbott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbott graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Abbott has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abbott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Faith Abbott practice?
Dr. Faith Abbott practices Neurology near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Neurologists.