Dr. Faith Abbott DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

September 23rd, 2014
Patien Experience.
I feel very comfortable with Dr. Abbott. She took the time I needed to find the right medication. I can say I would be able to recommend Dr. Abbott as one of the better doctors in Michigan.

September 26th, 2011
Don't waste your time!
I would NEVER recommend this Dr!! She diagnosed with 4 different conditions but when I got 2nd opinion not only did I NOT have them, the other neuro said her findings were "laughable" and a poor attempt in being a neuro. I was told numerous times that I could call to get help in between visits when I did-office staff was rude & uncaring. I did not receive the help or treatment that was promised. Both Dr & staff were hypocritical in statements they made.

September 29th, 2010
Very Caring
My father had a cranial bleed. Dr. Abbott was very caring and helpful during hospitilization and at follow-up appointments.

May 30th, 2009
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Abbott. I was very lucky she was on call when I landed in the ER. She is very concerned and caring, patient with all my questions and honest when she doesn't have an immediate answer (no egotistical baloney from her!). She's terrific, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her. She took great care of me and got me through a very scary time. I felt immdiately that I could trust her judgement and that I was in very capable hands. Thank you for all you've done for me!!