A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faith Barash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faith Barash is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faith Barash, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Barash graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Barash has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faith Ellen Barash MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Faith E. Barash practice?
- Dr. Faith Barash has 6 office locations.
Dr. Faith Barash practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD and Baltimore, MD.
See Silver Spring Obstetricians & Gynecologists.