Dr. Faith Brosch Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Faith Brosch?

Pick another Doctor

Posted on November 23rd, 2017

Dr. Brosch, well before I write most everything let me give you a quick synopsis. I don’t know what she was like earlier in her career, but I can tell you she is the epitome of an older doctor that seems bothered to have to come see her patients, talks down to her patients, and gives that attitude that she is much better than you. So, in short, pick another doctor, you will be sorry if you stay with her…. Now for the rest of the story… Dr. Brosch works with midwife Michelle Pelton. Pelton is competent and unfortunately must get approval many times from Brosch to get things done. Unfortunately, Brosch will not support Pelton and will feel as if she knows better even though Brosch never talks with or sees the patient. I constantly hear of Pelton doing damage control and making excuses for Brosch’s behavior and non-action. Pelton will tell you that Brosch has a strange way of showing it, but she really cares about her patients and is a brilliant doctor. I’m sorry, but Brosch’s days of being brilliant are past and she seems more concerned with life and the whole doctor thing is getting in the way. Why would I say such things about Dr. Brosch? Well I had a C-section that was done by Brosch. I know there is a chance of complications, and I know if I didn’t have a negative experience I would not be taking the time to type this. But there is a level of care and patient consideration that needs to be done so the team can properly take care of the patient. Unfortunately for me I developed complications with my C-section that occurred on Thursday and when Pelton suggested I have a CT Scan on Thursday Brosch knows better (never seeing me) and just started me on medicine. My condition worsened and now we are into the weekend…God help you if you have additional problems on the weekend. Brosch, who was supposed to be the primary, was not made aware of the issues and the on-call resident would not even come to the room. The nurses are fantastic. They would help me and suggest things that maybe should be done to help me. They suggested on Friday, why hasn’t infectious disease been consulted. I didn’t know what that was but when I researched it I learned they could be very helpful for my case. I suffered all weekend, with the stay the course, I’m Dr. Brosch I know best and don’t want to be bothered. Magically on Monday morning when my condition had continued to worsen I had Brosch, and two other doctors in my room wondering what was wrong. It was nothing new, and it should have been addresses on Thursday evening, but if not then, certainly Friday. But no, it wasn’t until Monday morning. How about Dr. Brosch’s bedside manner. She is certainly not a person that would ever tell you there are no dumb questions. If you ask Brosch a question about YOUR CARE, she takes it as you are questioning the ever-knowing Dr. Brosch and talk down to you like you are so beneath her and how dare you question her. Yes, I didn’t go to medical school and I’m sure you have a bigger house and drive a nicer car, but that doesn’t give you the right to speak to me that way. I’m a human being that doesn’t feel confident in a doctor that is making decisions with my care without ever seeing me. Why would I spend so much time typing this? I’m one of those people that pay attention to critic’s reviews and now I will pay attention to doctor reviews. If I’m someone that had a very negative experience with a Doctor (Brosch in this case) please make the personal decision and pick another doctor that will care about you, your care, and treat you like a human being. Don’t make the same mistake I did.

misdiagnosis

Posted on August 19th, 2015

I saw Dr. Brosch for many years. I put up with sitting in waiting room for 45-60 min, and her cold, condescending attitude because I ‘thought’ she was a good Dr. Over the past few years, I went to her with complaints which she did not take seriously, nor did she do further testing. I finally went to another Dr., who immediately diagnosed me with a major health issue that should have been taken care of years before! I would not recommend Dr. Brosch to anyone.

Uncaring

Posted on July 11th, 2014

This doctor showed no sensitivity whatsoever. When I was in my last trimester I wanted to discuss my birth plan with her and the epidural. I told her I wanted to make sure she would not be reducing the epidural while I was in labor as some doctors do to try to speed up the delivery and she replied that labor is not supposed to be pain free. She didn't care at all about my wishes or feelings. When I got visibly upset at her response she just repeated what she said. I always felt rushed and uncomfortable asking questions. I switched doctors in my third trimester. I do NOT recommend anyone go to her.

I have been here for years

Posted on June 3rd, 2014

I have been a patient in this office for years. I switched to Dr. Brosch when my original Dr. left the state and I have always been happy with her. She is pleasant and respectful, down to earth, listens, doesn't lecture and is extremely professional. The wait time varies, but the doctors deliver babies!! Babies don't make appointments! If you can't live with that inconvenience, you should go to just a gynecologist that doesn't do obstetrics.

Posted on January 29th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Brosch for over 20 years. She is fantastic! In all those years, I waited once for 20 minutes - then they came out and told me she had to go deliver a baby. NEVER, have I ever waited more than 10 minutes. She is extremely efficient. You won't get the small talk. All business. I love that - she values my time as well as her own. Yes, I imagine it is hard to get an appointment at first - I book ahead every year.

DISAPPOINTED

Posted on January 31st, 2012

Was very disappointed! It took 3 months to get this appointment. I was early for my appointment, and sat for an hour. No communication from staff, whatsoever. I've been going to this office for 14 years. This was my last visit. UGH!

Posted on June 22nd, 2017