Dr. Faith Brosch MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 19th, 2015
misdiagnosis
I saw Dr. Brosch for many years. I put up with sitting in waiting room for 45-60 min, and her cold, condescending attitude because I ‘thought’ she was a good Dr. Over the past few years, I went to her with complaints which she did not take seriously, nor did she do further testing. I finally went to another Dr., who immediately diagnosed me with a major health issue that should have been taken care of years before! I would not recommend Dr. Brosch to anyone.

July 11th, 2014
Uncaring
This doctor showed no sensitivity whatsoever. When I was in my last trimester I wanted to discuss my birth plan with her and the epidural. I told her I wanted to make sure she would not be reducing the epidural while I was in labor as some doctors do to try to speed up the delivery and she replied that labor is not supposed to be pain free. She didn't care at all about my wishes or feelings. When I got visibly upset at her response she just repeated what she said. I always felt rushed and uncomfortable asking questions. I switched doctors in my third trimester. I do NOT recommend anyone go to her.

June 3rd, 2014
I have been here for years
I have been a patient in this office for years. I switched to Dr. Brosch when my original Dr. left the state and I have always been happy with her. She is pleasant and respectful, down to earth, listens, doesn't lecture and is extremely professional. The wait time varies, but the doctors deliver babies!! Babies don't make appointments! If you can't live with that inconvenience, you should go to just a gynecologist that doesn't do obstetrics.

January 29th, 2014
I have been going to Dr. Brosch for over 20 years. She is fantastic! In all those years, I waited once for 20 minutes - then they came out and told me she had to go deliver a baby. NEVER, have I ever waited more than 10 minutes. She is extremely efficient. You won't get the small talk. All business. I love that - she values my time as well as her own. Yes, I imagine it is hard to get an appointment at first - I book ahead every year.

January 31st, 2012
DISAPPOINTED
Was very disappointed! It took 3 months to get this appointment. I was early for my appointment, and sat for an hour. No communication from staff, whatsoever. I've been going to this office for 14 years. This was my last visit. UGH!

June 22nd, 2017