A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faith Chisum, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chisum graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chisum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital - Chula Vista
- Scripps Memorial Hospital - La Jolla
- Children`s Hospital - San Diego
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chisum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Community Health Group - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Faith Chisum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Faith P. Chisum practice?
Dr. Faith Chisum practices Family Medicine near Imperial Beach, CA.
See Imperial Beach Family Physicians.