A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faith Chisum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chisum
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chisum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faith Chisum, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chisum graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chisum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faith Pauline Chisum MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Faith P. Chisum practice?
- Dr. Faith Chisum has 1 office location.
Dr. Faith Chisum practices Family Medicine near Imperial Beach, CA.
See Imperial Beach Family Physicians.