A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faith Chisum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faith Chisum, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chisum graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chisum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faith Pauline Chisum MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Faith P. Chisum practice?
- Dr. Faith Chisum has 1 office location.
Dr. Faith Chisum practices Family Medicine near Imperial Beach, CA.
See Imperial Beach Primary Care Doctors.