A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faith Cowgill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faith Cowgill is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faith Cowgill, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cowgill graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Cowgill has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Washington Hospital
- Wenatchee Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faith Merrill Cowgill MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Faith M. Cowgill practice?
- Dr. Faith Cowgill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Faith Cowgill practices Emergency Medicine near East Wenatchee, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Wenatchee, WA.
See East Wenatchee Emergency Physicians.