A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faith Farley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faith Farley, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Farley graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Farley has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faith Ann Farley MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Faith A. Farley practice?
- Dr. Faith Farley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Faith Farley practices Diagnostic Radiology near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, KY and Wayne, PA.
See Eden Prairie Radiologists.