A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faith Frieden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faith Frieden is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faith Frieden, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hot Flashes
- Prenatal Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Frieden graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Frieden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Campus
- Englewood Hospital NJ
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faith Joy Frieden MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Faith J. Frieden practice?
- Dr. Faith Frieden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Faith Frieden practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.