Dr. Faith Hackett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Faith Hackett?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Faith Hackett?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 2nd, 2015

Faith Hackett has been my childrens pediatrician since birth. She is smart and thorough. If you new my son and his chronic illness, you would understand it when I say, "my son is alive and healthy because of her exceptional care and treament." SHe always knows when to refer and gets the job done.

February 23rd, 2015

Dr. Hackett was my pediatrician growing up and is my son's Dr. He has many complex medical problems. I can always get a same day appointment. All of the office staff is so couteous and helpful. Dr. Hackett has such compassion for her patients! She really takes her time and listens to my concerns. I never feel rushed with her. She is well worth the wait time

November 11th, 2011

Dad of 2

Dr Hackett has cared for my two boys since birth. As they are now teenagers, we will all miss her when they become adults. She has always been there for us and delivered excellent care whenever we needed it.

August 6th, 2011

Best Doctor Around!!!

Dr. Hackett is the most knowledgeable, friendly, professional pediatrician that we have taken our children to. She is exceptional with children as she gets down to their level to talk with them and genuinely cares about their mental & physical well-being. You never feel rushed during your visit and she answers all your questions and talks "to" you and not "at" you. We have also had to call & speak with the nurses on a few occasions and they are excellent as well. I highly recommend taking your children to Dr. Hackett, you will not be disappointed. We drive over an hour to see her and she is worth it!!!

July 22nd, 2010

You are the bomb!!!! You have taken care of my baby boy (now 7 1/2) since the day he was born! I have and will recommend anyone to you!! Thanks sooooo much for taken care of my little man. He loves you, too!

May 27th, 2009

A gem in today's medical arena

Dr. Hackett is not only competent but caring and someone who loves her avocation. Her compassion and strong knowledge of current medicince suprises me, as I have been in midicne for 30 plus years. Essentially, for the past 14 years I will not let my two children see any other physician. She has proven to me she can indeed be trusted in her diagnoses' and treatment(s).

July 1st, 2016