Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Faith Hansbrough
Dr. Faith Hansbrough, MD, FAAP, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA, with other offices in Baton Rouge, LA and Baton Rouge, LA (and 1 other location). She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Hansbrough is affiliated with Baton Rouge General-Mid City, Our Lady of The Lake Regional Medical Center and Womans Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Faith Hansbrough has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Faith Hansbrough is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.
Dr. William Loe Jr
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Baton Rouge, LA 0.01 mi32
Dr. Azeem Khan
General Surgery, Emergency Medicine
Baton Rouge, LA 0.01 mi13
Dr. Paul Davis Jr
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Baton Rouge, LA 0.01 mi24