A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faith Menken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faith Menken is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Menken
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Menken Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faith Menken, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Menken graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Menken has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faith Abbe Menken MD is a female Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Faith A. Menken practice?
- Dr. Faith Menken has 2 office locations.
Dr. Faith Menken practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.