A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faith Menken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faith Menken is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Menken
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Menken Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faith Menken, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Menken graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Menken has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faith Abbe Menken MD is a female Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Faith A. Menken practice?
- Dr. Faith Menken has 1 office location.
Dr. Faith Menken practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.