A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faith Protsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faith Protsman, General Practitioner, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Protsman graduated from University of Miami . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Protsman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louise Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faith Rochelle Protsman MD is a female General Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Faith R. Protsman practice?
- Dr. Faith Protsman has 1 office location.
Dr. Faith Protsman practices General Practice near Gilroy, CA.
See Gilroy Primary Care Doctors.