A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faith Sarfarazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faith Sarfarazi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faith Sarfarazi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarfarazi graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sarfarazi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faith Ann Stahl Sarfarazi MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Faith A. Sarfarazi practice?
- Dr. Faith Sarfarazi has 1 office location.
Dr. Faith Sarfarazi practices Ophthalmology near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Ophthalmologists.