A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faith Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faith Stewart is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Stewart has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faith Stewart MD is a male Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Faith Stewart practice?
- Dr. Faith Stewart has 3 office locations.
Dr. Faith Stewart practices Dermatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dermatologists.