A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faith Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faith Young is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faith Young, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Young has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Highland Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faith Marie Young MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Faith M. Young practice?
- Dr. Faith Young has 2 office locations.
Dr. Faith Young practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Hospice & Palliative Specialists.