A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faith Zhao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faith Zhao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhao graduated from Nanjing Medical University.
Dr. Zhao has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faith Zhao MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Faith Zhao practice?
- Dr. Faith Zhao has 1 office location.
Dr. Faith Zhao practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.