Dr. Syed Faiyaz Hussain MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

July 21st, 2015
Worst experience that i eever had. The odctor is so rude, he wont listen to patients and their concerns. He needs only money. As he got "in built Ultra sound", he wants to utilize it. For every patient, he checks this and will charge for that.. He wants to earns money...

October 14th, 2013
Patient
I have been going to Dr. Hussein for the last 2 years after being diagnosed with thyroid nodules which was later diagnosed as thyroid cancer. He has absolutely no bedside manner but he has been extremely thorough with my care. He is very short and can seem annoyed easily when you ask him questions. However, thus far he has handled my condition very closely and thus far I am doing ok. Hi staff is nice except for his office manager who is extremely disrespectful and can ultimately cause me to find another doctor just so I don't have to deal with her.

October 4th, 2013
Look eksewhere
If you need a doctor that generally cares about your condition, will answer questions and spend more than 5 minutes with you then look elsewhere. Dr Hussain will become extremely annoyed if you ask questions, will ask you to look things up yourself and has the worst bedside manner I have ever seen.

October 13th, 2012
Dr. Hussain never looked up while he asking me questions and screaming at my answers. Rude talks not interested in what you have to say. In short he was not worth my time or money. Beware!!!

October 10th, 2011
Dr Hussain is very knowledgeable, however he lacks any bed side manner. He spends a few minutes with you and he is a very poor listener.

May 27th, 2011
Excellent physician knows his stuff,I am extrmely satisfied and grateful he is my endocrinologist.

August 15th, 2009
Very rude, abrupt & dismissive
I saw Dr Hussain for the first time two days ago after suffering symptoms of multiple body systems for over 5 years and after testing positive for thyroid nodules, hopeful that he would review my history and offer some insight into the possibilites. Instead, I found him to be abrupt, dismissive, annoyed and even accusatory. He redid a thyroid ultrasound in his office, which I already had that was positive. He had no intention on retesting my blood, until I insisted at which point he became extremely annoyed with me. He was disinterested in hearing my symptomology and when I questioned him he became very stern and in a chiding manner said "You LOOK depressed! You should have that checked out. All your symptoms (of which he knew nothing) could be from that. You could be having a relapse" and he left the room, expecting me to return for a thyroid biopsy. As you can imagine, he is the last man on earth I would allow to thrust a needle into my neck. I complained to my insurance company.

June 2nd, 2009
Horrible
The other reviews are correct in that he has terrible bedside manner, is rude, doesn't listen, cuts yuou off and walks away when he feels he is done even if you are in middle of a question. The staff is no better. Very rude.

April 3rd, 2009
He is a beast!
This man might have 28 years of experience, but he has acquired no bedside manner, is not courteous, speaks very loud so everyone can hear, cuts you off and does not allow you to speak. Though I differ with the previous person, his staff has been civil to me.

January 31st, 2009
He is a great physician and an excellent endocrinologist.

May 7th, 2008
Very unpleasant doctor
Dr. Hussain has no bedside manner and also is very short with his staff which is likely why the staff is unprofessional and rude. Dr.'s loud voice and no sound masking allows you to clearly hear what is spoken in adjacent examining rooms.

March 14th, 2008
Extremly rude doctor I have ever met. Whenever I asked questions he will avoid them to go to next patient.