A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faiz Alzoobaee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faiz Alzoobaee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faiz Alzoobaee, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alzoobaee graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Alzoobaee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faiz Orabi Alzoobaee MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Faiz O. Alzoobaee practice?
- Dr. Faiz Alzoobaee has 6 office locations.
Dr. Faiz Alzoobaee practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.