Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Faiz Fatteh
Dr. Faiz Fatteh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plantation, FL, with other offices in Sunrise, FL and Sunrise, FL (and 1 other location). He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fatteh is affiliated with Plantation General Hospital, Westside Regional Medical Cen and University Hospital & Med Cen. He speaks English.
Dr. Faiz Fatteh has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Faiz Fatteh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plantation, FL.
Dr. Raja Mudad
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.33 mi28
Dr. Reshma Mahtani
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.33 mi10
Dr. Israel Wiznitzer
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.33 mi38