Dr. Faiz Wahid Mansour MD and MBBS is a male General Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and General Practice.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faiz Mansour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faiz Mansour is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faiz Mansour, MD, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansour graduated from University Of Baghdad.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mansour has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mansour accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 24 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance