A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faiz Mansour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faiz Mansour is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faiz Mansour, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansour graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Mansour has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faiz Wahid Jarjis Mansour MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Faiz W. Mansour practice?
- Dr. Faiz Mansour has 2 office locations.
Dr. Faiz Mansour practices Internal Medicine near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Internists.