A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faiz Niaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faiz Niaz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faiz Niaz, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 60 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Illness
- Eating Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Niaz graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Niaz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Fulton Hospital
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faiz E Niaz MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Faiz E. Niaz practice?
- Dr. Faiz Niaz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Faiz Niaz practices Neurology near Canton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Ridge, GA and Roswell, GA.
See Canton Neurologists.