A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faiz Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faiz Rahman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faiz Rahman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Rahman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rahman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Faiz Rahman practice?
Dr. Faiz Rahman practices Family Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Belleville, MI.
See Dearborn Family Physicians.