A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faiz Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faiz Rahman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faiz Rahman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Rahman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faiz Rahman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Faiz Rahman practice?
- Dr. Faiz Rahman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Faiz Rahman practices Family Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Belleville, MI.
See Dearborn Primary Care Doctors.