A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faiza Laleka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faiza Laleka, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Laleka graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Laleka has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faiza Laleka MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Faiza Laleka practice?
- Dr. Faiza Laleka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Faiza Laleka practices Internal Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ.
See Glendale Internists.