A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faizan Iftikhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faizan Iftikhar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faizan Iftikhar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Iftikhar graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Iftikhar has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faizan Iftikhar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Faizan Iftikhar practice?
- Dr. Faizan Iftikhar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Faizan Iftikhar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See McKinney Internists and McKinney Cardiologists.