A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faizan Iftikhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faizan Iftikhar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iftikhar
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iftikhar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faizan Iftikhar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Iftikhar graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Iftikhar has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faizan Iftikhar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Faizan Iftikhar practice?
- Dr. Faizan Iftikhar has 1 office location.
Dr. Faizan Iftikhar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Internists and McKinney Cardiologists.