A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faizi Siddiqi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faizi Siddiqi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faizi Siddiqi, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqi graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Siddiqi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faizi Ahmad Siddiqi MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Faizi A. Siddiqi practice?
- Dr. Faizi Siddiqi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Faizi Siddiqi practices Plastic Surgery near Draper, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Draper Surgeons.