Dr. Fakhruddin Kapadia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fakhruddin Kapadia?

August 8th, 2013

An Excellent Doctor

We highly praise Dr. Kapadia because he deserves it. Our children have been in his care for the past 23 years. From the first time that he reassured us as anxious and new parents of an ill 3 month old—when the previous doctor thought we were overreacting and was only concerned about pay— to his immediate, consistent, and effective presence at the hospital when our middle child at 8 months old had the RSV virus with a collapsed lung, to his thoughtful advice and guidance throughout the journey (and sometimes struggle) of our childrens’ development Dr. Kapadia has been a Godsend. There is a humble confidence in the way he has cared for our family (and many others, I’m sure). He is VERY good at what he does. May God continue to bless him, his family and his staff. We love him!

February 18th, 2013

The best Dr.Ever

I absolutely love Dr.Kapadia, my kids love him as well. And btw this is the only Dr. I don't have to fight with my kids to go see...He is amazing...I told all my friends and family about him and now they take there kids there and love him as well... Dr.kapaida came and see both my kids at the hospital after they was born....I trust him with my kids life's and could not ask for a better Dr....

March 9th, 2017