A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fakhruddin Rakla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fakhruddin Rakla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rakla
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rakla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fakhruddin Rakla, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rakla graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rakla has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Polly Ryon Hospital Authority
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fakhruddin Abdullah Rakla MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fakhruddin A. Rakla practice?
- Dr. Fakhruddin Rakla has 1 office location.
Dr. Fakhruddin Rakla practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Humble, TX.
See Humble Internists, Humble Pulmonologists, and Humble Sleep Medicine Doctors.