A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fakhruddin Rakla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fakhruddin Rakla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rakla
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rakla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fakhruddin Rakla, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rakla graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rakla has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Polly Ryon Hospital Authority
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fakhruddin Abdullah Rakla MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fakhruddin A. Rakla practice?
- Dr. Fakhruddin Rakla has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fakhruddin Rakla practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Humble, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kingwood, TX and Houston, TX.
See Humble Internists, Humble Pulmonologists, and Humble Sleep Medicine Doctors.