Dr. Falana Carter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Falana Carter?

October 23rd, 2015

Great Doctor and would recommend her to all.

Dr. Carter is an excellent practitioner, her office staff is very knowledgeable and professional. Dr. Carter does not treat you like your a just another patient she actually sits down to hear what is going on with you and what is your actual problem.

September 19th, 2014

Compassionate, Professional & Caring

Dr. Carter was a godsend for my son, & myself. I never got a chance to write a review for her compassionate, professional and caring services when she was a doctor at the Bayview Medical in Norfolk, VA. When my son came to her with fatigue, soreness and unexplained coughing, Dr. Carter went above and beyond to find the cause of what was going on with my teenage son. Her compassion and professionalism was outstanding. I think what sets her apart from many other doctors I have encountered over the years is that she truly listens to her patients and together they discuss a course of action that is best for the patient. I have not found a doctor that has the type of dedication, compassion and expertise that Dr. Carter has. My son is now an adult and yet he still speaks highly of Dr. Falana Carter.

October 21st, 2013

What I was looking for....

I have looked for years for doctor that would take their time and listen to what was being said and not rush you out of the office. Dr. Carter is that doctor. She will listen, then ask questions until she is comfortable that she is completely understanding what you are saying. She is very compassonate and understanding and makes you feel like you really matter. I've never had to wait more than 5 or 10 minutes past my scheduled time but would not complain if I did because I know she will take the same time and care when it's my turn.

September 11th, 2013

GOOD DOCTOR

June 26th, 2013

Awesome

Dr Carter is a very caring individual. She takes time to listen and understand. She isn't a Dr. with the attitude that the patient knows nothing, an ...

May 30th, 2013

Mis-informed about guidelines, long wait times on phone and in-person

Dr. Cartar and her staff informed me that I am "required" to get a pap smear to get Rx birth control pills. Pap smears are recommended, but not required for women 21+ and are not a prerequisite for birth control. When asked why, the woman making the appointment on the phone said "That's just the way it is". Wait times to make an appointment over the phone are more than 20 minutes. Wait time in person was 35-40 minutes. I don't mind waiting for quality service, but was extremely disappointed with the inaccurate information I was provided.

October 19th, 2015