Family Physicians, General Practitioner
7556 Teague Rd
Ste 210
Hanover, MD 21076
410-551-0499
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  What I was looking for....  |  show details
by Lee Ann Keyser on Oct 21st, 2013

I have looked for years for doctor that would take their time and listen to what was being said and not rush you out of the office. Dr. Carter is that doctor. She will listen, then ask questions until she is comfortable that she is completely understanding what you are saying. She is very compassonate and understanding and makes you feel like you really matter. I've never had to wait more than 5 or 10 minutes past my scheduled time but would not complain if I did because I know she will take the same time and care when it's my turn.

|  Mis-informed about guidelines, long wait times on phone and in-person  |  show details
by Patient on May 30th, 2013

Dr. Cartar and her staff informed me that I am "required" to get a pap smear to get Rx birth control pills. Pap smears are recommended, but not required for women 21+ and are not a prerequisite for birth control. When asked why, the woman making the appointment on the phone said "That's just the way it is". Wait times to make an appointment over the phone are more than 20 minutes. Wait time in person was 35-40 minutes. I don't mind waiting for quality service, but was extremely disappointed with the inaccurate information I was provided.

|  Doctor of Olde  |  show details
by cmccrae on May 28th, 2008 on kudzu.com

The best at her profession and responds to information from the patient and will listen and make sure the patient is comfortable and at ease. All of the questions are answered and you feel satisfied.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com