A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faleh Husseini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faleh Husseini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faleh Husseini, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Husseini graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Husseini has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faleh A Husseini MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Faleh A. Husseini practice?
- Dr. Faleh Husseini has 4 office locations.
Dr. Faleh Husseini practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Roseville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.
See Roseville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.