A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Falgun Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Falgun Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Falgun Chandu Patel MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Falgun C. Patel practice?
- Dr. Falgun Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Falgun Patel practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.