A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Falgun Rathod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Falgun Rathod, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rathod graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rathod has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Falgun Mulchandbhai Rathod MD is a male Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Falgun M. Rathod practice?
- Dr. Falgun Rathod has 13 office locations.
Dr. Falgun Rathod practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Madison Heights, MI.
See Dearborn Radiologists.