A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Falguni Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Falguni Parikh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Falguni Parikh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Institute Of Medical Sciences, Wardha.
Dr. Parikh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carroll Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Manchester Medical Group, LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Falguni Ketan Parikh MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Falguni K. Parikh practice?
- Dr. Falguni Parikh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Falguni Parikh practices Internal Medicine near Manchester, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, MD.
See Manchester Internists.