A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Falguni Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Falguni Patel, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Falguni Patel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Falguni Patel MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Falguni Patel practice?
- Dr. Falguni Patel has 6 office locations.
Dr. Falguni Patel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Matawan, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ and Long Branch, NJ.
See Matawan Obstetricians & Gynecologists.