A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Falguni Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Falguni Patel, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Falguni Patel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Comprehensive Obstetrical Care
- Contraceptive Managment
- ESSURE procedure
- General Gynecological Care
- Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- Noninvasive surgery
- Pelvic Floor Reconstructive Surgery
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Falguni Patel MD is a female Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Falguni Patel practice?
- Dr. Falguni Patel has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Falguni Patel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Gynecology near Aberdeen, NJ.