A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Falih Kazangy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Falih Kazangy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Kazangy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Falih R Kazangy MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Falih R. Kazangy practice?
- Dr. Falih Kazangy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Falih Kazangy practices Internal Medicine near Brighton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Brighton Internists.