A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Falk Lohoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Falk Lohoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Falk Lohoff, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lohoff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Falk W Lohoff MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Falk W. Lohoff practice?
- Dr. Falk Lohoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Falk Lohoff practices Psychiatry near Chevy Chase, MD.
See Chevy Chase Psychiatrists.