Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Falka Abaci
Dr. Falka Abaci, MD, DDS is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. She has 57 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology. Dr. Abaci is affiliated with University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital, Lutheran Medical Center and New York Methodist Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Falka Abaci has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Endocrinologists treat disorders related to our glands and the hormones they produce. Because hormones play a key role in the growth and development of children, these conditions often pose different threats to children than they do adults. That’s...
Dr. Falka Abaci is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Elias Sayour
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Brooklyn, NY 0.20 mi8
Dr. Jovita Jaber
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Brooklyn, NY 0.29 mi50