A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Falka Abaci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Falka Abaci is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Falka Abaci, DDS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Growth Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nutrition Disorders
- Parathyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Abaci graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Abaci has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Falka Ulcay Abaci DDS and MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Falka U. Abaci practice?
- Dr. Falka Abaci has 2 office locations.
Dr. Falka Abaci practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Pediatric Nephrology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians, Brooklyn Pediatric Specialists, and Brooklyn Nephrologists.