A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Falka Abaci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Falka Abaci is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abaci
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Abaci Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Falka Abaci, DDS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Growth Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nutrition Disorders
- Parathyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Abaci graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Abaci has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Falka Ulcay Abaci DDS and MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Falka U. Abaci practice?
- Dr. Falka Abaci has 2 office locations.
Dr. Falka Abaci practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Pediatric Nephrology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians and Brooklyn Pediatric Specialists.