Dr. Fallon Maylack MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Bridgeton, MO

3.8

November 2nd, 2016
He is the best
He has taken care of my knee and ankle he is the only one I will go to

August 30th, 2016
He is the best
He worked on my knee for me over and over again it wasnt his fault I kept tearing the cartilage I would go back to him in a heartbeat greatest surgeon ever

May 9th, 2016
Best Orthopedic in St. Louis
Dr. Maylack has treated me through a broken ankle and reconstruction, knee surgery and a broken elbow. He is always easy to speak with and willing to discuss options. Surgery is not the first thing he suggests.

July 9th, 2015
Dr doesn't address patients concerns leaves it up to staff moves to fast very hurried wouldn't recommend him to family or friends

March 17th, 2015
Dr M did my 1st knee replant. With minimal conversation. I thought maybe he was just a quiet person. But after reading these review I understand fully it just his disconcernment with his patients. I have no problem with the procedure, but on the post visit I had some concerns and his answer was does it hurt less then before then ok you're better. Next! I knew that I needed both knee's replaced and after Beverly not following up on calls. But terribly disappointed that the day before surgery at 4:30 pm, I rcv a call saying my insurance plan isn't accepted. Why didn't they verify it on day one. I made it clear that I had New insurance.

December 15th, 2014
he is someone you can trust and when you are having surgery that is very important

June 27th, 2014
Misdiagnoses

June 27th, 2014
No, you don't have arthritis. I didn't see any. Get some new glasses, Doc!!!
Now I will continue with my nightmare. The meniscus repair took a year to stop hurting. The second one has never stopped hurting. 4 cortisone shots later and finally telling me, by looking at his results from a year prior and an X-ray from 2 months prior. I see nothing wrong with your leg. We will do a ct scan. If nothing shows we will just cast your leg and let it rest. So I took my results of the ct scan and went to Washington university Orthopedic He said let no one do any more scopes on your leg first of all. It won't help. Your knee is bone on bone from arthritis. I have to have a knee replacement. Thank maylack for all of the unnecessary pain and misdiagnosis.

April 4th, 2013
Patient
It was a very pleasant interation with Dr. Maylack. He was pleasant, curteous and compassionate. He knew what he was doing and his diagnosis and treatment plan were commmunicated well. By the way Dr Maylack, the coffee was good!! Thanks.

January 19th, 2012
Dr. Maylack
Repaired torn cartlage in both of my knees. My knees both feet great and I have no post operation issues.

July 24th, 2011
horrible
did total knee been nothing but bad experiance

August 20th, 2010
terrible outcome
i had 2 partial knee replacements and i had to return to work with pain in both knees. dr. maylack refused to believe i had pain in both knees and said nothing was wrong with my knees. he really does quite the con job. he is a great liar but a poor excuse for a doctor. if you use him be prepared for unacceptable results you will have to live with.