The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Falvy Barr Jr
Dr. Falvy Barr Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clinton, NC. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology, Hematology and Medical Oncology. Dr. Barr is affiliated with Sampson Regional Medical Center and Sampson Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Falvy Barr Jr has the following 3 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Falvy Barr Jr is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Clinton, NC.
Dr. James Atkins
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Clinton, NC 0.39 mi41
Dr. Samer Kasbari
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Clinton, NC 0.39 mi16