A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Falvy Barr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Falvy Barr is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Barr graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Barr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sampson County Memorial Hospital
- Sampson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Falvy Carl Barr MD is a male Hematologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Falvy C. Barr practice?
- Dr. Falvy Barr has 1 office location.
Dr. Falvy Barr practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Clinton, NC.
See Clinton Hematologists and Clinton Oncologists.