A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Falvy Barr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Falvy Barr is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barr
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barr Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Barr graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Barr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sampson County Memorial Hospital
- Sampson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Falvy Carl Barr MD is a male Hematologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Falvy C. Barr practice?
- Dr. Falvy Barr has 1 office location.
Dr. Falvy Barr practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Clinton, NC.
See Clinton Hematologists and Clinton Oncologists.