Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fan Wang
Dr. Fan Wang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oxnard, CA, with another office in Camarillo, CA. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Nuclear Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Wang is affiliated with St John's Pleasant Valley Hospital and St John's Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Fan Wang has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Fan Wang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oxnard, CA.
Dr. Esam Obed
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Oxnard, CA 0.01 mi30
Dr. Keval Shah
Oxnard, CA 0.01 mi7
Dr. Scott Zager
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Oxnard, CA 0.01 mi30