Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fan Zhou
Dr. Fan Zhou, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Vancouver, WA, with other offices in Pocatello, ID and Omaha, NE. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology, Hematology and Clinical Pathology. Dr. Zhou is affiliated with PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center, St. Joseph Hospital and Portneuf Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Fan Zhou has the following 3 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Clinical Pathology
If you’ve ever provided a urine or blood sample, you’ve worked with a clinical pathologist — you probably just didn’t know it. They work behind the scenes in laboratories to examine bodily fluid specimens and detect substances or diseases....
Dr. Fan Zhou is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.
Dr. Catherine Obrien
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Vancouver, WA 0.01 mi17
Dr. Jennifer Lycette
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Vancouver, WA 0.01 mi16
Dr. Di Lu
Vancouver, WA 0.01 mi34