A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fanell Alerte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fanell Alerte is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Alerte graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Alerte has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Hospital of Brooklyn
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fanell Alerte MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fanell Alerte practice?
- Dr. Fanell Alerte has 1 office location.
Dr. Fanell Alerte practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Brooklyn Hospice & Palliative Specialists.