Learn more about Dr. Fang Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fang Chang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fang Chang, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Shanxi Medical University, Taiyuan. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Cornell Medical Center
- New York Weill Cornell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fang Chang MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fang Chang practice?
- Dr. Fang Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Fang Chang practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.