A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fang Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fang Chang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fang Chang, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Shanxi Medical University, Taiyuan. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Cornell Medical Center
- New York Weill Cornell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fang Chang MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fang Chang practice?
- Dr. Fang Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Fang Chang practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.