A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fang Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fang Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fang Chang, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Electrophysiology Nuclear Cardiology General Cardiology and Nuclear Cardiology Electrophysiology General Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Capital Institute of Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chang has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance