A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fang Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fang Chang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fang Chang, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Shanxi Medical University, Taiyuan. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Cornell Medical Center
- New York Weill Cornell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fang Chang MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fang Chang practice?
- Dr. Fang Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Fang Chang practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.