A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fang Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fang Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fang Chang, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Capital Institute of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chang has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fang Chang MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fang Chang practice?
- Dr. Fang Chang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fang Chang practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.